Wednesday, February 13, 2002

Hey guys! I seem very pathetic plus ashamed too, to send this entry. reporting about the language camp. I'll just leave it to the Gamemaster to interpret the reason why. All-right, where was I yesterday? After knowing that we have tranport to go to Sek. Keb. Air Manis, Zarim and I felt relieved knowing that our Gamemaster won't kill us after all.

I can't remember when we gathered together and helped each other to complete the things we need to bring to the school. If I'm not mistaken, it's on the 28th or 29th jan. 2002. We gathered from 8.00 PM untill midnight. It was tiring, although I arrived half an hour late..hehehe..sorry guys, I mean..I'm really sorry. I started helping with Farhana's game.."The Scavanger Hunt". I and Mone wrote letters on a manila card and cut them in the same size. Then I was busy folding the tentative of the program for the students together with Mone and Hani. Mone and Hani were talking about something funny, cause they were laughing and laughing untill I got completely confused. Maybe they just met Mr. Bean before they entered the class..heheh..who knows??..
Okey..I helped around, especially with Norlie and Mazlia's game.."The Pyramid Game". We took some time to figure out how to make the boxes to be pasted on the Pyramid board. Then we decided to divide the manila card into five equal parts, and form it into five cute boxes. It was actually Mak iti's idea. She good at giving ideas..especially when it comes to art. After helping here and there, Farhana was busy discussing about the games, Abg. Mi (Suhaimi) was busy telling us abvout the Tressure Hunt and the others were busy listening and asking questions..including me..However, the class suddenly turned to be a nursery when we started to sing the nursery rhymes, and maybe I was the only one who sounded really pathetic, trying to count my fingers when we were singing "10 Little Indians". I think that's all fror now. I have to type what happened at the school in another "electronic sheet" because I don't feel confortable telling everything in only one sheet, although I know that only one mark for one entry, per day..






































No comments: