Wednesday, February 13, 2002

On the day we went to SKAM, I was asked to in charge on registration. With me,there were Kak Harison, Fyla and Kristy sat at the registration desk. We have to distribute the files besides of checked the names list. After that, we ‘re going to the hall where I saw some facis taught them songs while waiting for the open ceremony. After the open ceremony, we have the introduce session and played an introduction game. Then, we have divided the group into some groups which named them based on the animals. My group name was Cow. We have to draw our logo and find the motto’s group.
After that,we’ve started the games with Scavenger and Wordstem. We did it at class. Firstly, seemed that they’ve no idea on what we’re talking about. But then, they could understand us although a little. Then, we went for lunch. For the Zohor pray, my duty was to be the ‘imam’ but because we’ve late lunch made me to rush to go to their room. But when we arrived, they’ve already prayed. Then, we proceed to the second activity for that day. We did the Bingo and Win, Lose or Draw. There was a funny situation where some of them were not finished their Bingo yet but raised their hand and said done. This was because before I went to toilet I saw that he or she still not finished theirs but when I came back I saw they raised their hand and said done. I wondered they could finish it so fast because the toilet was only on the next door and I went to the toilet only to wash my hands. Hmm…kids. Then, we’ve took a break for prayed and teatime. The most interesting part was the Treasure Hunt. I was liked the faci who was more excited than my students. I was running and guiding them to run in the group and guided them to answer the questions. My partner and I were so tired chasing them. Then, on the night session, we did the Okapi and I was very proud with my group’s representatives because they explained about the picture in English. Finally, I could hear they spoke in English although mixed with Malay Language.Our group not won anything but I was very satisfied because they used English and it was denied my thought that they couldn’t speak in English even a word based on the activities before. Before they went for slept, I asked them to dream about the drama based on the line given by Azlinawati.

No comments: