Tuesday, February 12, 2002

happy Chinese New Year to all my chinese friends... everybody is rushing to fulfill the requirement for the language camp - 5 marks entries n 5 marks comments in blogspot.. heheh.. same like me .. this is the last entry.. actually I don’t know what to add coz you all have wrote everything about what had happen before and after the language camp. Anyway, we should proud of ourselves coz we managed to handle everything. To make everything we wish for become truth. Even though, we had to deal with low proficiency students but somehow we managed to make them to love English, realize the important of English in their life. For me myself, this is the second time I went to a language camp and I always proud of myself coz at least I had a chance to ‘berkhidmat’.

About the treasure hunt itself, a big hand to Suhaimi coz he managed to prepared the games by himself even though there’s a big misunderstood about the instruction. Hey.. it’s doesn’t matter anyway coz tell you the truth my friends.. it was really hard to prepare a treasure hunt games. Even we had trouble (Nadia, Farhana and I) handle the treasure hunt in our first language camp. The happiest time when I looking at all the facilitators who supposed to be a tourist guide to the students. They seem tired coz they have to speed like a LRT…as for the rest, and me we a bit relief, I guess coz we just have to stand at the check- point. Meanwhile for the drama presentation, I’m a bit surprise with the performance by the students. They all have the talent. They could memorize the line. I guess, they just need someone to guide. Who has faith and believe in them that they all can do it. And the most memorable memory that always in my heart is when Zarim announced that our group, The WOLF is the Winner.. thanks to Zarim and Suhaimi as my partner and also my beloved Wolfs – Idayu, Shahirah, Hairul, Nana, Halil, Izzwan, Asrul, Akmal, - I love you guys and thanks a lot for the letter and also for the call.

No comments: