Wednesday, February 13, 2002


We had another meeting on Friday, 4th of January, 2002 which I forgot when it was and I was supposed to hand in the complete proposal to Farhana. However, it was not entirely done since I left of here and there information such as the transportation, accomodation, games coordination, financial report and such. Instead of having the incomplete one, Farhana asked me to give her a hard/soft copy of the previous proposal so that she could alter the contents of the proposal along with the paper work reference. On Monday, 7th January of 2002 , I received a diskette containing the proposal done by her. Changes were made on the introduction, objectives and such by her while I was asked to “rearrange” them by including the proposal with the name of the camp’s facilitators, the members’ position in the program and most of all, the program’s tentative. After much of altering, I handed in 3 copies of the proposal to Farhana on Wednesday, 9th since she would be going to SK Air Manis on the following day along with the PROs. The proposal was also to include the letter for the dean and to the school. Then, there was a meeting after class on Thursday of 10th after Language Games. I guess much of my tasks were to edit the proposal again and to prepare a letter for sponsorship in case we needed one. I learned that the Norazalia Izha took in charge with the sponsorship thing since I needed to give her that particular letter to her as what had been asked by Farhana. But later on, I did find out that Linda too had got to do with the stationary equipments and such through meetings with En. Asram. For one thing, the program’s tentative had gone under several changes, afraid it didn’t suit with the time provided so I guess. Much of the changes were discussed between Ana and me. Girl, thanks for helping me out!
Posted by: Hanimarlia bt. Hassan (Username: mikewazoesky) using Sharifah’s file (Username:howsh)

No comments: