Wednesday, April 11, 2007

My Reflection.

My Reflection
 
On 24th March 2007, the bus came sharp at 6.50 a.m. Being the first person to step into the bus at 6.55 a.m., I had a strong feeling that it was indeed a good start. I believe that all the facilitators were ready both physically and mentally for the 'battle'. Everybody was punctual, the souvenirs, materials and luggages filled the bus' compartment. It seemed like nothing was wrong and everything will be just fine. And it was! Congrats to all..
 
Well, looking back at the reason why we use games in teaching English language, one of the reasons is to help and encourage many learners to sustain their interest and work. I personally think that we have no doubt about it at all by now. Right friends? Language games really work to foster the students' autonomy to learn and learn and learn….and even dream in English.. (when they are too tired with our activities!!)
 
I really enjoyed all the games especially 'battleship' (congrats kak nabilah), 'treasure hunt' (thanks azma & noni for giving us the chance to listen to all the group cheers), 'happy melodies' (good job,ina! You have chosen the right songs, FINALLY! Hehe..), the morning exercise (well done to all the stars: Fadhli, Malini & Shereena) and not forgetting the Drama presentation! (my 'kids' made it to the final!). The students are gifted, it is such a waste if they do not get the chance to explore their capabilities. The satisfaction came when the students' light were on (I quoted Mr.G). However… I hate it when we need to leave them. It was too short for me. I didn't get enough..i missed them, really. Even until now the students keep sending me sms and asking us to go there again. I'm so touched. It was such a precious memory for me. Thanks a lot Mr.G for all your guidance.
 
Truly, madly, deeply,
+ izzati +


Looking for earth-friendly autos?
Browse Top Cars by "Green Rating" at Yahoo! Autos' Green Center.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dear friends,
this post is for my reflection.

thank you.

Anonymous said...

congrats zati, u did well.the manual is a lifesaver.it was a hard job,going back n forth editing n getting approval frm his highness Mr.G[hehe...]
i was glad tht u were in my group. our group was the best! they were ok.no prob.
mistakes happened. some we can correct,some not.just make new adjustments as we move on.