Wednesday, April 04, 2007

my reflection

i am so sorry, i really forgot about the reflection...so, i hope all of you can comment on my reflection also..
i think that language camp means a lot to us...do you agree my friends?
it did change us in a different way for each person. as for me, i learn new things...i learn that each person that is born on this earth has their own speciality...even the quietest person can be the one that will be the lifesaver of other people.... 
i would like to take this chance to congarate all facilitators because all of you are the one who make the camp successful...
i think that the silent sign that i have introduced is nice(i hope none of the AIESECers will sue me for using that sign in other than AIESEC conferences) as it is different than other silent sign that we are used to......
anyway to all my friends, feel free to comment on my reflection and contribution...do not worry as i will give comments for all of you soon....
muahhh..........i love you guys... you guys rock!!!!!!
 
- azma chan-


Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate
in the Yahoo! Answers Food & Drink Q&A.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

azma chan..=)juz drop by to say, really nice working with you and nice to be your 'comot'..hehehe..juz one more thing,control yourself my dear=)

Anonymous said...

All i can say about this girl here is "She is such a generous person"!Azma shared her bed with me!thank you

Anonymous said...

hey azma...
well done for all ur hard works...
great working with u...congratulations n bubye...

Anonymous said...

Hai Azma+apis,

I feel that you have make things went interesting especially for the tresure hunt...I just love it.. By being incharging in checkpoint G, I manage to see all the group cheers.. it was GREAT!! Bye babe...

Anonymous said...

haallooo maaappisssss!!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

you did an awesome job! *wink*
thanks a lot for being such a great and cool facilitator!! thanks a lot for your passion.your spirit.your hardwork.your cooperation! *big grin*

last from me..
ma budak besa... *wide grin*
-xoxo-

Anonymous said...

Azma,
I agree with you..each of us are different and I believe that we as facilitators have to always take it into consideration when it comes to handling the students. A job well done in the treasure hunt..thanks for putting me in charge of Checkpoint D..I enjoyed myself! hehe

Anonymous said...

allo...
nice treasure hunt
i stood under the sun
the guardhouse by the fence
did not have a proper bench
so warm...so hot..thirsty
waiting from 4 till 5.30

Anonymous said...

hahaha.... treasure hunt was fun me n k.hajar was lazying under the hut outside the dining hall with our sunshades on. it was fun, asking the groups to perform their cheer. tq 4making it such a fun experience.

~nabilah~

Anonymous said...

hi dear azma....(shin chan)

how come u change shin chan baby to sponge bob????kecian shin chan....azma thanks alot for the tresure hunts...its give all the fasic a chance to enjoy students performance.......gud luck for your final.....

Anonymous said...

salam azma...
it was great to have a chance to be at the checkpoint with nabilah.thanks a lot for giving us the opportunity...as we enjoyed the group cheer performance so much!congrates and good luck for final exam!