Monday, April 09, 2007

My Contribution..

ARE YOU READY ?? Hey Hey You You! (^_^)v
 
Halloooo guys!!! It's me…Wat's up??? Hehehe….for this contribution part, I don't think that I have offered lots of contribution (like most people do! *shame on me*). Well, maybe just a little…hehe..ok, here we go!! *big grin*
 
  1. The 'Small Boss' in Protocol Bureau
Ø      Overall, in this bureau, most of the times, we did all the tasks together. So, I can't say that this is my contribution alone!
Ø      Honestly, I'm not really sure what the tasks for the protocol (Yep, totally lost…) but then, I've managed to come around (thanks a lot to my 2 cute-and-adorable-yet-committed second bosses, Ena and Yana *muahx!*).
Ø      The first thing that we did was we did a draft for the closing ceremony's flow and I distributed tasks among the three of us according to our own capabilities, or should I say our own talent. I assigned Yana to settle the camp's banner while Ena and I settled on the tentative and whatever left for the closing ceremony.
Ø      The very first night (after the post-mortem! *tired+ exhausted + sleepy!*), we need to do an LCD backdrop especially for the closing ceremony. Why? Because we didn't insert the principals' name on the board (where we had already pasted the actual backdrop! *sigh*) and it was not appropriate if we didn't include her name in the backdrop. So, we turned to Plan B. Thank God that Fadhli and Khairi were soooooo KIND enough to help us to design and setup the backdrop..(though they were also tired and worn out like us *fuh!*).
Ø      Finally, the BIG DAY came. Yep, the closing ceremony. It was started shaky but then, thanks to Andrew (the emcee for that day!), he managed to cover all the shakiness and tuned it into a successful ceremony (though he mentioned the principal's name wrongly! Never mind Andrew, you did a FANTASTIC job...*hugs*).
Ø      Overall, I guess everything went smoothly and perfectly for this bureau (for a first-timer!! Great experience for me *wink*wink*)
    
  1. The Game Sifu for Hip Hip Hooray!
Ø      For the cheer camp, also I can't say that I did this job alone as I got help from my 2 fantastic-and-supportive-yet-wacky friends, Ena (again!) and Dayah (camp A).
Ø      Honestly, for the cheer, I was totally lost that all that I could see that time was dead-end. I was completely blind in composing and creating a song *though my passion is MUSIC!* huhuhu…but the three of us had done such a fabulous job for the cheer*love you both sooo much*
   
  1. The Facilitator for my superb group – Shin Chan!
Ø      Frankly, I was very thankful because I had such GREAT and MARVELLOUS facilitators together with me in Group C. (Azra-Nora-Shamini-Azma-Shereena-Khairi*muah² each and every one of you*. All of us have our own strengths and weaknesses that I think all of us completed one another.*big grin*
Ø      Moreover, I was in the same group with Khairi and Nora (Shin Chan) where they helped me a lot especially when I was off from the certain slots due to my protocol thingy…I helped to assist some of the students who were very shy at first. After a few motivation and words of advices, they tend to open up and finally, they showed the real them! I also didn't push them to use English and embarrass them if they use wrong English or mispronounced the words. Eventually, they became comfortable and not afraid to use English until the camp ends. *clap…clap*
 
  1. Others…….
Ø      I'm not sure what..but I guess I used my loud voice to motivate and lead the group during performed the cheer camp! Other than that, I also used my voice to facilitate and guide the students during some of the slots
Ø      Guess it's all about my VOICE then!! Hehehe*stuck-out tongue*
 
 
Lots of XOXO,
Becca "The Small Boss"  (^_^)v
 


Need Mail bonding?
Go to the Yahoo! Mail Q&A for great tips from Yahoo! Answers users.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hai becca,
Well done for managing the protocol unit. Your team mates were seriuously fast in completing the backdrops for the closing ceremony and i would say you guys are great.... Even for the banner, it was seriously beautiful and congrats to you and your team mates

Anonymous said...

hey bec...
well done for being the little big boss of the protocol unit... the programme went on smoothly...enjoyed the hip hip hooray...thanx n congratulations...bubye...

Anonymous said...

HAI Bec

You did a vey good job with the protocol thing. It was a very good closing. Although there were mistakes here and there but its ok.
It normal to make mistakes especially for first timers like us. And by the way, the group cheer was unique and different. We did not repeat the same old "we will rock you" right? Good job!!

Anonymous said...

Little becca,there is no words how cute you are when you perform the cheer in front of us.Becca you did a good job!!The cheer was ok....but i prefered the previous one which you did in class....maybe because i dont like the song sang by Avril..*wink*

Anonymous said...

hey! hey! you! you!
congrats Beqz..everyone seems to love the cheer... the students too you know....hahahaha....well done!!!

Anonymous said...

Little lady, small boss..

Akai...why you use dark red fonts to write? so difficult to read lah... anyway, there's still lots of entertainment from those "emotion markers/action markers" or whatever you call them...all those *wink*, *clap*, *hugs and kisses* etc..

nice cheer, and nice songs..espeecially seven lonely days...(though that song can stir some emotions...*tears*)....

oh ya, thanks a lot for the systematic, neat layout of events in the programme lineup for the closing ceremony.. your protocol units effort have made things a lot easier for me. really appreciate the initiative from you guys. I owe a lot to you guys. (i mean girls..in speaker sense..) thanks again. oh ya, a student called me recently and sent his regards to you.

*muah*

Anonymous said...

hi becca!!
suYa here...congratulations for ur success to be the big boss for the closing and the small faci with a BIGGG heart!!! hehheee...you did a very good job before and during the camp!! and thanks a lot for that cheer!! love it!!

-xoxo-suYa-