Tuesday, April 10, 2007

my contribution and reflection

Assalalmmualaikum and ALOHA to everyone!!!!!
 
I miss all the time we shared together at ELC Kulai '07. Congratulation to all!!!! Before this I never thought that we can be a good team. But believe it or not, we are!!! I love all the facis and all the students so much. We are cool…so are the students…. WE ROCK THE SCHOOL, bebeh!!!! hahahahahha….
 
My Contribution?????
I don't think I did much for this camp….but for sure, I did it with all of my heart and with a lots of guts.  I am one of the protocol people. My "big boss" (beqz), is a very dedicative leader. I and Yana contribute little ideas to her, but she's the master all of the ideas. Small but have big brain… I wonder how you carry your brain, Beqz????hehe….
Before the camp
~I went to the school representing my big boss…. I am the one who asks the school people to provide us KOmpangBoys, Bunga Manggars and Gong….actually, Mr. G, we never be in this field before. When Mr. Norazman asks us to make a grand closing ceremony, we ask experienced people about this and that is how we came out with that idea….not aware of the fact that we are making it too grand actually….hehe. Thanx for reminding us not to do that…..
~Help Beqz and Yana did the materials for Backdrop.
During the camp
~We (the protocol people) with Andrew, Fadhli and Khairi stay up until 1 am to do the "protocol thingy". ". Here I'll tell you the funny part that happened after that. Beqz, Yana and I went back to girls' hostel. We're so tired so we kept thinking about laying on the soft bed and comfy pillow at the hostel... but when we are at the hostel gate, Beqz told us that the gate was locked! I can see the bed and pillow (which suddenly have wings) flying away from me (of course it's an imagination ok…) I called Sulia ^our biggest boss of the camp^ to ask for help (I'm not sure she remember this, she's mamai at the time), the funny part is the gate was not locked. Beqz was fooled by the 'mangga'. She quickly said that we can kick her if we want to…haha… Luckly, we realize that before Sulia takes any action… or else, Sulia will kick us…hehehe.
~During the closing ceremony… I think it is usual to see protocol people running here and there during the closing ceremony. So I guess we're not weird rite???Hehe…Although, the closing ceremony is "ok-ok" type but for me, as a person who never involve in conducting closing ceremony, it's actually quite successful...Big thanx to Andrew…we know we can count on you ~ To Beqz and Yana, I love working with both of you!!!!!!!! Not to forget,...Hairi and Fadhli, thanx so mmmmuch!!!
My reflection…..
 As the game master of Happy Melodies
Here, I would like to express my thanx to all the facis and I'm very sorry for the inconvenience that unexpectedly happened during the game. me and my partner for this game, Siti Aisyah, did try our best to control the situation but unfortunately it was a bit out of control..  But I'm happy to see everyone enjoyed during the singing time. I felt happy and relieve when I saw all the smiling faces, singing, throwing their hands up in the air, waving at me and some of them even dancing. I still remember all the crazy and happy faces.  I'm touched when I heard that the students and some of the facis really enjoyed the game. But as we all know, the game was enjoyable because of the songs itself and of course because of the excited students and "crazy" facis. Haha….We are all tired that day and singing and dancing together really give us some mental and physical refreshment, rite????hehe…
As the Facilitator of Group B
I love my mini director so much…K.Nabila… I never thought that she is that cool, hehe!!I had all the fun working with Jeya. Izzati, Prema and Aisyah Amirah in that group. not to forget my best "GANG"in the group, Malini. We are the facis of Mission Possible. At first our group members were passive.  But then, because we are such a good partner (me and Malini), we able to tackled that problem. And the rewards, our group wins the best group for Group B and one of the members, Azha is the best participants of GroupB. My best memory with the group~there was one boy in our group named Izzazi Zaudi. He is the quietest boy in the group. I kept telling him to speak up and don't be shy to use English. But still he never uses his voice. Maybe because I kept pushing him, at the last moment we met at our HQ, he said to me.."K. Ena, I miss you tonight" I was so shocked because at last, I can here he speaks in English.hhehehee…2 days after the camp, I get a phone call. And it was from Zaudi. We had conversation for 3 to 4 minutes and along the period, he used English to speak with me. I'm so proud of him and I'm glad I can give him the confidence to speak in English…
 
            Last but not least, thanx to Mr.G for giving me ideas for what to do during the Happy Melodies game. Without your words…I'm clueless. Thank you so much!!!to all the facilitators ELC Kulai '07. "I LOVE ALL OF YOU SO MUCH and I'll be missing all the time we shared together at the camp!!!!!! SeE yAAHhhh….
~Ena 07~ 


TV dinner still cooling?
Check out "Tonight's Picks" on Yahoo! TV.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ena!
You did a great job in the protocol Bureau.I liked the way you guys improvised for the backdrop, preety nice. Anyway, The happy melodies section was a fun experience. It was like having a rave party in there coz I was also singing at he top of my voice. Thanks to you we all had a great time.Fyi I think you are a fun person to be around. So just be yourself coz we like you the way you are. That's all from me.
Bai-Bai!

NorAiSha said...

salamz
Ena...

congratulation for all of us dats finally we manage to do it!thanks a lot to the teaching step tht make us able to come out with a marvl performance...i owe you people especially during the closing ceremony whereby i was shortage of helping hands dat time.thanks god all the protocol's members+khairi++ were at the dining at dat time..so that i can ask for some help regarding to drama presentation as well as souvenirs part....the camp manage to bring us together...together...
Gd Luck for Final!

THE NAME is N.O.R.A sumthin'

Anonymous said...

hahaha....the gate part was funny.it was late n u were both beyond tired.n it was a new place.but i really liked the presentation. it represented the whole camp experiences. happy melodies was ok. they enjoyed it very much...

Anonymous said...

hi ina the cute girllllll........

you know what...you really chance the most tireing day to a wonderful nite.....we all love the song...you really great in chooseing the songs.....the night turn to be most happpiest day all because of you.......love you cayang....

Anonymous said...

ina the main player of the nite drama!! hehe...wat i meant is the happy melodies session!! u and aisyah made it into a concert!! hahaha..i lost my voice..singing..and eager to dance..but could'nt..hehe..bout the gate..I was relievd that u found out the gate wasn't locked b4 i got up from my bed!! hahaha!! hehe..overall, u did a great job!! be proud of your work!..hehe..bubbye..

-xoxo-suYa-

Anonymous said...

hello...lagi ngapain? gue nggak tau apa mau nulisin... pening banget..nggak bisa pikirin.. hmm sebentar ya..

ok, firstly, allow me so say a thousand thanks to you and your protocol unit. you people were really systematic, calm, and well-organized. I must say again that i owe a lot to you guys in the emcee-ing of the closing ceremony. If not for the initiative of you guys, i think there might have been more mistakes..*wink*. Thanks again for being very supportive. That gave me encouragement and inspiration.

Yg Berbhg Dato Sir Andrew, The Duke of Cornwall, AMN, BCK, PJK, DSDK.

Anonymous said...

Salam
First of all, I would like to say congratulation to you and your bureau for the great job!! I really enjoyed the “happy melodies” session. Good choice of songs. Credits to you again!  really admire your commitment and calmness throughout the camps. You still managed to put a smile on your face even though you are damned tired.  what else huh? Oh, love the banner too. Congrate again!! Oh my God, I’m running out of idea.. :P btw, almost forgot.. Congratulation to you and other facis for our huge success. Give a big applause to us!! Really nice working with you and your bureau mates. One more thing, I love the “LINGUISTIC GHOST” movie a.k.a. “KANAN”.  VOTE for “KANAN”  GREAT JOB girls!! Last but not least, GUD LUCK for the exam. Take care.. hv a nice day!

++ nana ++

Anonymous said...

Hi Ena!!
It was great working with you in Group B!!. You did good job as facilitator!! Well Done.. Mission Accomplished!! bye..

Anonymous said...

aloha ena..
hmm, we had a wonderful time during Happy melodies! actually after the slot, Mr.G asked me whether we have chosen the right song or not for that slot.my answer was..no. aiyoo~ my stand kinda shaky that moment. well, we enjoyed singing the song(when we gave the students the lyricx for both songs).. but before that the students had headache to sort the lyricx. hehehe~ i think that was because of the nature of the lemon tree song is kinda repetitive and quite long. apart from that, that was the most memorable moment we had with them. peace.. (^_^)

Anonymous said...

Hi there ina..it has been a plesure working with you..I find the song is not appropriate for the game as it is confusing,however singging it made the kids and the facilitators go wild..(especially me) I was dancing on the chair,floor and stage..I was like a tasmanian devil.(Laugh out loud).Do drop me a long comment...dont forget it has to be more than four lines.