Monday, April 09, 2007

My Reflection..

Small Boss's Turn to do Reflection!!!
 
            Overall, for this camp, I gave two thumbs-up for our success and great triumph of this camp. After gallons of tears and sweats for preparing this camp, this success finally paid them all off. *grin*. Moreover, the total of the kids (212 kids! *sigh!*) were not able to stand in our way and stop us for holding such a MAGNIFICIENT camp ever! *hugs and kisses all the facilitators*.
 
            What I amazed was we didn't have a fight at all. Though we did face some tense moments, however we managed to overcome it, perfectly! *wink*. Some more, though we were deadly and seriously tired and worn out, we still put a BIG smile on our face throughout the camp and made the kids happy!! (and made ourselves happy as well *yeaayyy*).       
 
            What's more was I actually have to agree that during the camp, most of us have taken this opportunity to strengthen the bond and among each other. I was actually happy to see that all facilitators were actually close with each other and able to get to know each other well. *soo excited*
 
            This camp has taught me lots of thing.
First, it helped me to deal with stress. When you encounter stress or intense moments, take a deep breath, count 1,2,3, relax and don't forget to SMILE! *smile* because your smile might actually brighten other people's day! *trust me...it actually works*.
 
Second, it motivated me to improve my English. I do notice that my English are not so good (grammar mistakes here and there *sigh!*). Therefore, I learned and tried my best to use English in my everyday lives because it was actually quite a shame if I don't have fluency in speaking English for I AM a TESLIan!! *shame*.
 
Third, it taught me about team-work. Before and during the camp, I cooperated a lot with other people. It made me realize that sometimes, we do need other's help to do something. Don't be shy or embarrass to ask help from other people as it will help you a LOT in your work. *wink*
 
Lastly, it taught me the most valuable lesson which was no matter what task you've been assigned to or no matter how stressful situation you are in, just ENJOY it and have faith in it. If you enjoy in doing something, surely you will be able to do it fantastically and with satisfaction as you will please with your own work… (Plus, it will help you not to have mental exhausted, headache or else, your heart-beat rate will increase and you'll have heart-attack!!!). Just relax, enjoy, have faith and don't forget to SMILE!! *BIG GRIN*
 
Lots of XOXO,
Becca 'The Small Boss" (^_^)v


No need to miss a message. Get email on-the-go
with Yahoo! Mail for Mobile. Get started.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow..I'm the first to comment for small boss? Hehe..Becca Becca..I think you're really authoritative and I think you make a great facilitator too! Oh yeah, also, you're a very good lyricist..you could turn the Avril Lavigne song into a fantastic cheer! good job!

Anonymous said...

Greetings
Hola big boss!! It was nice working with you before, during and after the camp. You are really a good boss and smile all the time. Really admire your spirit!!  I love the camp cheers.. you’ve done a good job becca!! “syabas mere bete”  I would like to bring the spotlight here, the lyrics in our cheers say “no way, no SWEAT, you will never regret” .. but, I think all of us got sweat what? :P just kidding !! but, I can guarantee that nobody regret right? It was a valuable experience to us. Give credits to you and your mates. One more thing, thanks for the “together together” steps.  ALL THE BEST FOR THE EXAMS.

++ nana ++

Anonymous said...

oh becca, my big boss but small....hehehe.... i enjoyed working with you... at last we did it... the closing caremony..it went very well... luckly, we have boss like you...Small body but with big brain!!!!hahaha......

NorAiSha said...

Hola Becca

What a Nice accompany u r cutie! Congrate; u such a wonderful facilitator. I didn’t aspect that we can get along wit each other so well like today .;>. Thanks for the help as well as cooperation that u gave to us during those day (while facilitate the students at C’ headqtr; & “sinchan “ s well). U had learnt to b protocol people rite? If I ask u to make a 100words essay entitle what is Protocol and its scopes then I believed it will turn out to be a thesis. hehheheh. N Tq tq tq for everythings including the stepss for our performance and cheers….Gd Luck for Everythings!

THE NAME is N.O.R.A sumthin’

Anonymous said...

hey hey you you come and join this comment....hehe...

the cheer was awsome.....you did agreat job....BIG boss but small one.....hehe....its always fun to be with you...im pretty sure the students love you during the whole camp.....gud luck for ur final.....

Anonymous said...

sawaddi ka..

bec,thanks for teaching us the dance 'we are all in this together'. we had a great time. eventhough i somehow 'lost' the steps during the performance. hehehehe! *shame on me* ermm..and about our group cheer.. whenever i listen to the song 'My Girlfiend', it reminds me of our memorable moment during the camp.

love u bec,take care!

Anonymous said...

becca kecik..
kecik itu Becca...
a really small girl with big attitude and big dreams...
nice having you in the team....