Monday, April 02, 2007

My Reflection and Contributions

MY REFLECTION OF THE <삅♴䖋诼ᡈ燿(ၵsᱰ䶋儈懨?㯿࿃濾>CAMP
 
At first I thought the camp was going to be hard and I felt miserable because we had to do it. The night before the camp, I tried to understand all of the games and practiced our performance. The next day, I was a bit nervous upon reaching the school but I got used to the students after getting to know them. When the icebreaking session started, it did not go so well because the students were shy and were not used to talking to the members of the opposite gender. However, the activities gradually improved and my group managed to collect some points in the game 'Who am I?' I noticed that the students really enjoyed some of the games but we did not have enough time to continue playing them. The major drawback in the camp was the accommodation as we did not have enough beds to sleep on. I guess the food was okay, especially on the first day. Overall, I would like to say that the camp was a success as most of the games were successful. Besides that, the students were disciplined and cooperative and did not cause any problems. Basically, the language camp went on smoothly despite the minor changes of the tentative. Finally, I think the camp was a fun and enjoyable experience and I would definitely remember it as one of my happy memories.
 
MY CONTRIBUTIONS FOR THE CAMP
 
Before the camp started, I helped prepare the manual for the treasure hunt game. What I did was editing the instructions, finding the riddles and creating the answer sheet. In addition to that, I also prepared the materials for the treasure hunt game and used my own resources. Besides that, I was a member of the participants' manual bureau and my job was to edit the participants' manual. In addition to that, I also decorated the manual with appropriate pictures for each game. Apart from that, I helped prepare some materials for a couple of games such as 'Word Idol' and 'Happy Melodies'. Moreover, I also photocopied the map of the school for all the facilitators using my personal resources. Finally, I provided some equipment and materials for the camp such as, extension wire and newspapers.
 
I guess that's it...
Ruzaini a.k.a NONI

Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey Noni...
u were a wonderful team mate of mine in doing the participants' manual... thanx a lot for the cute pictures... as for the treasure hunt, the riddles were marvellous....
-malini-

Anonymous said...

Salam~!

Though you seemed quiet during the camp Noni, i think you had done your job excellently (referring to Treasure Hunt & Participants' Manual). Hopefully the Language Camp had given you one of the meaningful experiences throughout your campus life..hee =)

Anonymous said...

hi noni!!
suYa here..just want to drop my thanks wishes for the cooperation u gave to me throughout the ELC..i know that you care a lot about the ELC!! and you sure did your homework! you prepared yourself!! I'm proud to have you in our team!! ;p

-xoxo-suYa-

Anonymous said...

Hi Noni!!

Thanks for all the cute and very suitable pictures in the participant's manual!! You also did a good job facilitator! Treasure Hunt was a real fun!!!

Anonymous said...

Hai noni,i know that you did well your participants manual and also as a faci..keep up the good work..

Anonymous said...

hai noni,

The participant manual was marvellous. You and your group mambers did a very good job. Besides that, I belive that you manage to be a good facilitator. GOOD job..Well done..Keep up the good work..

NorAiSha said...

salamz noni

What a great pleasure to have u s one of us. congratulation to each of us for the contribution towards the successfulness.Nice to shared the dorm wit all of u .;>. we do enjoyed the Camp rite?. Gd Luck 4 Final!

THE NAME is N.O.R.A sumthin'

Unknown said...

Salam..
Firstly, I would like to say thank you so much for your co-operation before, during and after the camp. Thanx for your editing work on the participants’ manual. It was great!  I’m sure you also learned a lot from the camp, right? But, the most important thing is we enjoy in whatever we do. All the best for the exams… 

++ nana ++

Anonymous said...

good job !