Wednesday, April 11, 2007

My Contribution..

Before the camp..
 
5 February 2007
As the head of Facilitators' Manual bureau my duty started after we had our first rehearsal at KTF on 5 February 2007. From the day onwards I kept collecting game plan from each game masters. It was not a simple task because everybody was burdened with other assignments and projects that need to be completed. Moreover some games needed changes after we identified some problems during the first rehearsal.
 
8 February 2007
Malini and I met Mr.G to discuss about both facilitators and students' manual. Mr. G gave us the sample of the manuals and explained to us what he expected from our bureaus. Mr G also asked me to give him the first draft of facilitators' manual on the first day after Chinese New Year Celebration which is on Wed, 21 Feb. (Need to came back early, pity me huh?!) Then I went to see Salveen and Shereena to divide our tasks. (Thanks for both of you!!).
 
20 February 2007
Wani gave me the facilitators' manual for Camp A that had been edited by Mr.G. When I got the manual I did some changes according to the needs of Camp B. Thanks to Wani for helping me to do the editing.
 
21 February 2007
As promised I handed in the first draft of the facilitators' manual to Mr.G.
 
22 February 2007
Besides the formal meeting in the classroom Sulia, Azra, Salveen, Shereena, Malini, Sumitha and I had an informal meeting at my room. We had a discussion on how to do the grouping since there were too many students to cater. We took into consideration the location, the student (passive @ active) as well as the nature of the game itself. We had also change some of the games' names, i.e: (Speaking Salveen -> The Magic Box).
26 February 2007
We had our 2nd formal meeting. Camp A group suggested than we need Plan B. I was assigned to collect Plan B to be included in the manual. Besides, some games need to be replaced with more suitable games. The manual kept changing…
 
6 March 2007
We had our 3rd meeting. The way of grouping the students need to be changed due to some problems (Form 3 & 5 joined later). The manual need some alteration (again!). Thanks s lot Andrew for helping me to edit the final draft of the manual!!
 
19 March 2007
The manual was distributed to all Camp B facilitators. [fuuuhhhh~]
 
22 & 23 March 2007
2nd and 3rd Rehearsal – I helped the Aisyah & Aishah (material bureau) to prepare the materials.
 
During the camp..
 
24 & 25 March 2007
Unforgettable moment with the 'kids'!!!
 
My tiny winy contributions:
  1. Helped Ammani & Grace to treat two sick girls. (Luckily I brought my personal First Aid Kit).
  2. Lend 5 extension wires to K. Jeya (equipment bureau).
  3. Ran to all the headquarters to distribute the 'missing' files.
  4. Became the make up artist for my actresses (the beauty contest in Pak Pandir II)
  5. Chocolate & candies for the students (they were hungry, pity them uh?)
  6. Cookies for the fe-c? (yana… hehe).
 
That's all for the show off time!
 
 
With lots of love.. XOXO
Nurul Izzati Md Amin.
(the head of facilitators' manual bureau)


Be a PS3 game guru.
Get your game face on with the latest PS3 news and previews at Yahoo! Games.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

dear friends,
this is the real post for my contribution.

thanks.

Anonymous said...

firstly, what's all the XOXO stuff about? that word is appearing everywhere...like some kind of virus...

ok, you have a long detailed list like a diary/journal.... no doubt you did a lot of work. no further questions. everything is appreciated.

>His Excellency Sir Andrew, AMN.

Anonymous said...

Hi Izzati!!
It was great working with you in Group B!! You did good job as a facilitator!! Bubye!!

Anonymous said...

salam izzati,
first of all...it's good to have you as one of the facilitators.you did a good job for facilitators' manual and sorry to you because i didn't give you enough money because i referred to what had been stated in the budget for each bureau but then u could claimed your money that you used for language camp and you already did.so settled about that ok.congrates to you and good luck for final exam!