Tuesday, April 03, 2007

MY CONTRIBUTION!!!

REFLECTION OF ELC 2007
      I hope it's no too late for me to express myself on this blog although I know that I'm the last person to post this…sorry Mr.G…heeee…too many assignments and I have short term memory problems…aheks ;) Fewwwwhhh…finally it's over and Alhamdulillah it all went smooth and clean without any quarrel or revenge among all the facilitators like Mr.G expecting that to be…huhuhu…nenenenene … First of all I would like to thank all my teammates for camp A and as well as the rest who are working for camp B for making this camp as an unforgettable experience in my life ever. I would like to say that I am very proud working with friends that really give their best commitment and went through all the hard and pain together and I've learn a lot from this camp. I've learned how important to have a good preparation and planning to make sure the camp went smooth like it has planned to be. Plus, the blackout really taught me a lesson to always prepare for plan B because we would never know what would happen in the future. This camp has taught me a lot, especially in controlling my emotion because I'm quite a bad tempered person but while conducting this camp, I felt like I don't have that habit in me anymore. Thanks to the camp…;) Although we are all extremely exhausted but we never feel it because we really enjoy the camp so much. I'm so proud working with you guys….Congrats to all of you for making this Language Camp fabulous and I would say running this camp is the sweetest thing in my life ever….bhaasssyahh!!!
MY CONTRIBUTION TO ELC 2007
My contribution??? A lot…especially in refreshing the participants with my tea…huhuhu…ok before I start showing off my contributions to this camp I would like to thank all my teammates for lending me your hands, helping me with my task as a food and beverages bureau. Thanks a lot guys. Now…it comes to the show off session…hehehe…ready? Here we go…tadaaa…
  1. Two days before we run the camp, I was so shocked when I was informed that I have to prepare tea for the whole camp because the drink for the tea-time and the supper is not included in the package…actually , those two packages have been taken out from the menu, phewww…thanks to god I don't have to cook for the dinner and lunch as well …then I started to squeeze my brain with questions like; how would I prepare the tea on the hill in the middle of nowhere, but the most worrying thing is where to boil the water.…and one more thing, no cups are provided and I wonder what would I use to feed them the tea? And the most important thing is how to make a good tea so that everybody will enjoy it…but I'm sure that everyone in the camp love the tea so much especially the recycle one, hehehe…anyway it's nice rite…and cool too…and luckily no one got dhyria…huhuhu…But that doesn't stop my creative and innovative brain from finding a way out from that problems and I finally made up my mind and decided to boil water with the small kettle provided in my room on the hill alone… because all my friends were busy conducting the treasure hunt game and guess what, I have flooded the room and the room was really in mess. I can't remember how many times I've boiled waters to fill the drinking box to make sure that it is enough for everyone.
  2. As I'm the one who is responsible for the food and beverages, so it's my job to make sure that the meal is ready on time and enough for everyone so that no one would starve but I'm so sorry to Aida and Fatin for not having your lunch on the first day of the camp because of the shortage of food, so sorry buddy! but I really have no idea what's going on that day, really2 sorry! Plus, I'm also the one who scoops dishes for everyone too…and thanks to other scoopers for helping me with the scooping…jasamu ku kenang…hehehe…


Don't be flakey. Get Yahoo! Mail for Mobile and
always stay connected to friends.

6 comments:

NorAiSha said...

Salamz
azammimah aka hidayah

Congrate Dayah due to successful story of a Language Game Camp[A]...based on my previous experience working in a group wit u for assignment(motivation;remember tht?)Hipothesis:you are great teamate.u do your part and job successfully and far to act as a sleeping partner only.so; u r the great facilitator as well as tea maker i think.;>.well done!Gd luck 4 final!cheers

THE NAME is N.O.R.A sumthin'

Unknown said...

Salam dayah..
I thought I’m the only who have that kind of syndrome “short-term memory’ :P anyway dayah, welcome to the club!! :P although we are not in the same Camp, I’m sure you were a great and energetic faci there.. am I right friends? It’s good that you have learned a lot throughout the camp but I think the best lesson for you was “How To Be a Good TeaLady” I guess. :P just kidding! :P mmm.. hopefully, I can try the tea one day. Who knows right?  anyway, ALL THE BEST FOR THE EXAMS. GaNBaTTe!!!

++ nana ++

Anonymous said...

ahahahahha...dayah short-term memory!!!!!

neway, thanks a lot for helping me in composing the cheer camp!!! *wink*
wihtout your crazy and creative mind, i don't think that i'll be able to do it!! huuuhuhuhu..*cry*
thanks a lot!!!!!! *big grin*

-xoxo-

Anonymous said...

nice cheer camp.
but we played games most of the time and cheered only part of the time. looks like the camp wasn't for cheering, but the cheer was for the camp. Camp cheer :-)

Anonymous said...

dayah...

thanx a lot for yr helping hand throughout the camp...u've done a great job not only for the food n stuff, for evtin in this camp..did it shoulder to shoulder.yeah thank god the recycled tea was fine..but its nice though! dont do that again huh. dayah, one cool girl..lots of funny stuff bout her. u cheer all of us with yr **innocence** haha...anyway, dayah did a very good job (clap4) with her department..although they were some missing things here n there, evtin turnd out 2 b good. well done! my personal feeling--no rempitin with you anymore..hahah

Anonymous said...

hi there....though of dropping you a comment .I know that we are not in the same camp but we are in the same team...(the TESL TEAM) and we should help each other to get those marks Mr G promised for the comment...(*wink*)Dayah..just want you to know that you are such a great person who has sacrified so much for Camp A especially for the tea.Well,tea time is very important!(well we missed our tea (camp B))..Do drop me a comment...make sure its more than four lines ok!(Hugs and kisses)