Saturday, February 01, 2003

what else can we discuss about here besides the camps??????? i think enough for that...i mean for my part of course...hehehehehe....since i was spouting nonsense here during my last entry...now i would like to focus on some serious stuff...our journal....how should i propagate my own journal???? hmmm....let me try now...please have a heart to read one of my journal entries at upsaid entitled "cherish everyone".......this journal of mine, i would rate it as the emotional, not mushy....hmmmm....touching...i guess...just read it and maybe you can leave a note or two...coz i feel that entry of mine COULD be a reminder to some of you who do not cherish people around you.....i am not picking on anyone here...just my opinion....hehe...as for mas's case, thank you for your precise written report on the whole process of the camps....the preparation...i will make my payment after i come back from this new year break....sigh....this is where my 'ang pao' money will go to :( heheheheheh...just kidding...anyway, thank you very much....

No comments: