Friday, February 07, 2003

Hello hello everyone, I am back again. I have not used the internet for quite sometime, so please up date me J Okay, I think I am the only person who did not give any feedback regarding the language camp. Overall the language camp was fun! It wasn’t as tough as drama, both the preparation and the day itself. That was because, language camp did not give any pressure to me, though at the beginning I was afraid I couldn’t teach the students all the games as I might interpret the game wrongly. However, after experiencing it myself, it wasn’t difficult at all.
The students were rather active and co-operative. They worked hard for their group even though they came from different schools. That shows that they were very united. (YES!YES!YES!)…
Like others, I enjoyed my stayed there (ignore the toilet/bathroom). Free food… free stay… free ride (bus) had cut down some of my expenses. Hehe! Oh, will we be having any 'kenny rogers' for celebration? No extra money..? I did not have nay money with me... i mean the fund for the camp....see la, go makan-makan some day ya! Okay, so far that’s all that I wanna say. Have a nice day!


[12:54 am] 2 notes [Add / View]

No comments: