Friday, February 07, 2003

yup,today is the day i neglected jusco completely and cast my attention to mas,my always-laughing housemate (she's trying to compete laughing with a guy now)...up until this second,i regard my day as very relaxing and filled with joyous moments...last week, while spending time with all my brothers at home,i felt something missing in my heart.maybe biologists should probe whether our hearts consist of several parts with each part being specially reserved for differing people in our lives.so, what was missing in my heart then and what made me raise the question above? i actually missed my chums in utm...spending time with you guys almost complete me...what would completely complete me?if you give a bar of bittersweet vochelle chocolate,that's it!heheh...but i don't mind other kinds of chocolate,as long as they taste good.but,the more expensive the chocolate is,the better...(err,is it true that we teslians are material girls?)...let's have a little quiz:

1.how many footwear do you own? (including the ones you put on in the house)
2.where do you go to whenever you wanna have a taste of coffee?
3.what criteria do you look for in searching for a life-partner?

heheh...i just wanna give three questions as i'm sure you guys could come up with the rest to clarify whether we are the madonna of the faculty of education...

No comments: