Thursday, February 06, 2003

Me & My Little Boy(s)
hello.... hi everyone it's me again after being MIA for a while. now i'm back a more attractive person and improved. why you may asked? well i feel like a newer person after the language camp. prior to the language camp i'm known as a person who is incapable to tolerate with kids but after the language camp i have found a newer perspective of me that is i can actually LIKE children. well rome was not built in a day aned i can't change myself in a day. i now can categorize the kids that i like and do not like. first, i like active , naughty, and energetic kids. well they have to be real cute too.....talking about the kids that i don't like are the kids that are pasif, boring and all....

i'm trully sorry that i missed the post mortem of the camps. i'm truly amazed that i was one of the issue discussed in the meeting. i have been told that some people are discussing about my relationship with some of the boys and they feel that it is unfair to the other kids coz supposedly all of them liked me. well lucky me. the thing is that i dont think that we should be discussing that in thew meeting. shouldn't we be discussing abourt the games played and should i report all my conversations with the kids to all of the facilitators. by the way, Mr. G i didn't do it because i want to be some sort of a macho guy because i think i'm attractive in my own wierd way. Peace out.......


No comments: