Monday, February 03, 2003

embek...embek...and all the goats will be eaten by the mama lion...aummm!!!!! happy chinese new year and happy holiday to all my dearest friends out there...actually i don't have anything much to say in this site as it require us to discuss on things associated with the language camp ONLY and as for me...everybody has talked and nothing left for me to talk about. now i just keep on thinking on our ESP assign. as it will be due soon. maybe some of you will have the same problem as mine too. as for the t-shirt, i will pay to puan noraisah as soon as possible...i will. i'm also like mas are missing the kids right now as i just received one phone call from one of my fighting lion kids...she misssed me and asked me if we can come to aping again as she said that all of us taught her very much and she had a great fun during the 3 days of our stay there. she also asked me about 'abg.g'!!!....wow!!!!!....she sent her regards to the rest of akak2 and abang2...okay, that's all for now..see ya!

No comments: