Thursday, February 06, 2003

hello everybody...
i agree wih ala that time is running up...not only for weblog and journal entries but also for being together...we'll be going out for practical training and ....later we'll find that we are heading for our own life...esp. to those who manage to grade on time...won't feel the joyful of being together as UTM students,,,perhaps we did learn many thigs here...yea,,,for zam, maybe right now after the two camps, he found his new self..the one who are capable to deal with kids...to zam, maybe you never knew this before as you've never given a chance to so good things to kids....

and for myself, i find that the camps and being the faci to the kids gave me enough opportunities for me to be very patient and i realized that kids are blessings from god.they are naive, shy but yet active...i love kids very much..deal with them make me appreciate the worls i have and they were given me inspiration to explore my loving side to other people too....ok...adios...

No comments: