Thursday, February 06, 2003

Hmmm, and here goes my entry for best journal. Enjoy reading!
Togetherness
Hmmm, staying together brought about lots of new experiences. I got to leran alot and also experience alot. Ups and downs, sad and happy, surprises and disappointments. Truthfully, that's what makes up of life. I have seen things I have never seen before, going through things I would never imagine could happen. The first time I ever had to stay with someone of total stranger was my roommate which is also now, my housemate. It was great how we got to know each other better each and every day. Of course, along the line of knowing each other, there is definitely joy, but, as always, misunderstandings have to come in. Thats the price you have to pay over the joy you get. Then, when I shifted into my now rented house, I got to know more people, different cultures and of course, different behaviour. Can't comment much on each individual, that would be too sensitive an issue here. They are a great bunch of people, outgoing, fun and outrageously lively.especially at night.
Expereinces? Imagine these things:
Have you ever extinguished maggots which had wriggled all over the living room early in the morning?
Hve you ever had breakfast at 6:45 in the morning and take photos over it?
Have you ever had the chance to have a foreigner as a housemate?
Have you ever gossiped people so badly you feel guilty afterwards?
Have you ever stay up late at night to chat and express feelings?
Have you ever feel so annoyed of a stray dog that keeps threatening your life that you want to poison it?
Have you ever stayed up all night to guard the house out of fear that there will be a break in?
Have you ever...
and the list goes on. well, I don't know if I will be able to face such things again after I have graduated. The fun things, I hope it will happen again and a thousand more times. The bad ones, I hope to forget and that it will never ever have to happen again.
Nevertheless, the sad ones, if you keep in your memory long enough, it could be something you would laugh over once in a while.
That's all the sharing from me on my experience.
Feel free to add on to the "Have you ever..."list in my upsaid. I am most interested in the stories of my adventurous coursemates. By all means, share with me and let me feel your joy or sadness.


No comments: