Tuesday, February 18, 2003

back in rembau after spending the aidiladha holidays ALONE in Tmn U (Almost everybody went back)...
Luckily the girls of Jln Kebudayaan blablabla (can't remember the number...hint:whose house is in front of Sek. Keb. Tmn U 4) invited me to join them at alif...hmm,actually,i just wanna brag about my experience of having to stay alone in my house for three consecutive nights...for a coward like me,that can be regarded as one of the greatest achievements...helped to care for yani's little fish too...sadly,one of them (starbucks) died (might be caused by constant bully and low self-esteem as it had a very different colour from others)...heheh...pls,it wasn't because of me...hmmm,the change of altitude might be the culprit as well...or was it the change of status:from apartment to a mere flat?yani,u should be thankful that the others survived the ordeal...lastly,all the best for the coming exam...put your best foot forward...tata...

No comments: