Thursday, February 06, 2003

Assalamualaikum and Good Day to all of you...

for quite sometimes now I have nothing to say but and I know my carried mark will depends on how many entry I posted so far...Sorry Mr. G for not posting anything yet....

well firstly I would like to congratulate all of you for a job well done during the language camps...as a first timer in this kind of camp I think it was a great experience for me cause I can communicate raher well with the students. I hope that somehow the students can benefit from this language camp and improve their ability in English language. Insya Allah...

secondly for the coming final examination.. I wish all of you GOOD LUCK! and for the peoples will be graduating this semester I wish you all the best and don't forget me..unfortunately I will not be graduating with all of you but I still wish that we still be friends and please keep in touch.. ok...

No comments: