Friday, February 07, 2003

Let me think of the best entry that I can share:
F.R.I.E.N.D.S This 7 letter words could be interpreted in many many ways. For certain people, friends come and disappear at the same time. It will not stay any longer unless it brings benefits to them. How true is that statement? Well, you judge yourself.
We meet different people with different characteristics everyday. I still remember my first friend in Primary One was an Indian girl. She was quite pitiful, cos she couldn’t afford to further her studies due to financial problems. Hmm, her name is Thilagam. J No news about her anyway. Here, I will not tell each and every friend I met… but I am gonna share about a friend of mine who was claimed as my ‘best friend.’ (Some of you might have heard of this-2328 girls J).
Once upon a time,…. ‘It was when we were in Form Five. We were having our monthly test, and were sitting for the Math. Modern paper. Being kind, I gave her the paper that I had answered. I knew it wasn’t right and at that moment, I was so nervous too. Hey, don’t play play with my Math. teacher. It was quite smooth at first, till it caught her attention when the paper ‘landed’ on the floor. She immediately stood up and told us to stop writing. *Oh, no!* (my heart whispered). Worse of all, she shifted the blame to me. I did not utter a word especially when I realized I was wrong for doing so! Ever since, I started to ‘hate’ her. What a friend..she rather claimed the credit and I was blamed. It was so shameful, besides being stared by classmates, schoolmates started to gossip. Pepper, salt, soya sauce, etc were added into the gossip. I didn’t care much. Up to them…but my bunch of friends who witnessed were busy explaning. Thanks to them… Well, well, well, I supposed you know the result. Luckily, she found out the truth as she ‘examined’ the paper carefully at home. Thank God! It was a lesson for me…I reminded my students in my last practical regarding my experience of ‘cheating’ in examination. The moral of teh story is: Help when it's necessary, and differentiate whether it's worth doing. Don't do things against the rules and regulations. You'll regret!! Ohh...however, after we left high school...couldn't figure out how long it took us, we see each other again, and forgive and forget about the incident. Anyway, wish her all the very best in whatever she does!! Learn from experience!!! THE END!

No comments: