Thursday, February 06, 2003

Ahhhh.....almost everyday hang out at JUSCO! Bored...me and Sue even planned to measure the size of Jusco,how many tiles from one end to another..etc..today, (before Jusco again!) I want to ask a simple question: Why are some parts of the world rich while the other parts are poor? It isn’t brains. No place is dumber than Hollywood yet its residents are wadding in gravy. Meanwhile in Russia, where chess is a spectator sport, they’re boiling stones for soup. Natural resources aren’t the secret either. Impoverished Africa has gold, uranium and oil-Affluent Holland has none of those, and half the place is underwater besides. Actually we know the answer. And if people would just open their eyes to it, the whole world could be rich. hmm.....I think I better go out now before I start thinking of another out-of-the blue questions!

No comments: