Monday, February 03, 2003

helloo...finally come the last day of CNY holidays...got to go back this afternoon...if not because of the microteaching tomorrow, i may spend another day at home...thank u lina for reminding us of the ESP assignment...as for my grooup we plan to finish it up this weekend.did u enjoy ur CNY holidays?CLAP3x, TAP3x, YES3x.so sad as the holiday already come to the end..for me,,,,i did enjoy the CNY as i also received two red packets from my uncles who are chinese and maybe i've to allocate rm 15 from it for the red jersey.aishah, just wait for my payment, ok...actually i haven't open the packets yet..maybe later when i've already at tmn u..i do miss my nephew..as we spent lively moments for a few days...luckily i'll be meet him again when his parents fetch me this afternoon as my sis and bro-in-law will spend a few days at jb.today is a very peaceful day at my home,with the wind blow lazily...arghh...it reminds me to the camp,,when we played WHERE DOES THE WIND BLOW.... with the kids,,so funny when they didn't sure about what they've got to say..from person to "preson" from wearing to "wereng" and many more,,,miss the kids too....a few of them who are from lok heng invited me to their home,,,but i've no idea on how to get there......so faraway from jb.,,the kids really enjoyed the 3 days with us just as lina's told her..they told me that we've did a very good job there...nothing more to say about the camp,..hmm,,when is our next and last class for lg camp?i'm not sure if mr g mentioned it during the last class we had...maybe i didn't pay attention to that..but maybe somebody can give answer to this question.ok..that's all for today...to all of us,,welcome back to campus life.....au revoir...

No comments: