Friday, February 07, 2003

Hello everybody¡­..
Friday without any class seems as a very long day to me.what else should I do other than spend time together with my loving housemate, aishah. even our house is next to jusco, today I¡¯ve no mood to spend my precious time there. Jusco failed to attract me today as I¡¯ve spent a few hours there on Thursday (which was yesterday). This morning aishah told me that we¡¯ll have lg games class next tues. guys, we¡¯ll meet again this tues. another two marks¡­! Wonder what¡¯s more activities will we have for the class and to get another two marks. Can¡¯t forget rap dance by mr g during the slim shady session last week. I¡¯m sure we¡¯ll have more fun for our next class. Dear frens, we are already at the end of the semester (final sem to most of us), perhaps we may spend those precious moments with happiness. Remind ourselves to best moments we shared together for Olivia twist and the two lg camps..we did good teamwork and hopefully we remember all the good things and forget the one we hate¡­¡­frens forever¡­.chow¡­

No comments: