Monday, February 03, 2003

Hii....it's been quite a long time since i last signed in and wrote my entry here...how's life guys..it's great everybody's coming back again..i didn't go anywhere and didn't do anything for 3 days..and worst still..there's no electricity today in Melana...well..shall i talk about the language camp..language camp in Bukit Aping was a great one. I had good times eventhough it was quite tiring..it was not the language camp..but tired ever since before the language camp..mentally and physically..but those kids were some blessed from god..naughty and naive..yet innocent...3 days passed by and the langauge camp was over. I could feel how much appreciation those kids had for us..even one or two parents came out and thanked me for guiding their sons.as we all did anything we could do to help them rite....They started to realize that English is fun...The previous camp really opened my heart and eyes..i started to think that i should do this in the future as some community service..someone even supported and encouraged me though heheh....maybe i can apply this to my cousins and neighbour's kids..as it will be my minor contribution to the young generation...

No comments: