Thursday, February 06, 2003

hehe!! it's me again to be bombarding this issue on blogger......MY BEST ENTRY.......stay tuned.........

OF AYAM N CICAK!
another day passes without much excitement. raya tomorrow! raiding all d free food i can get!kekekeke!!! hmm, jus came home from kl.wonderful trip wif laykian,limin,riece. spent a night wif my cuz.still very amazed at d lifestyle she leads. extremely different from what she had. i'm very happy for her to enjoy the luxury she definitely deserves. beautiful 2storey hse wif a lively Lester!poor thing looked so sad when we left.well,i guess it's back to my usual routine. spendin my freetime shedding weight.nothin much happenned here.played badminton wif bros,managed to bully em.used to get chased by dogs round here when i jog.which reminds me bout d stupid incident in tmn u.i was chased by an idiotic rooster! stupud of me to look at it in d eyes. came chasing after me! flew up to my waist to peck!!!!! thank goodness d little nuisance didnt get me! ran n shouted for my life!!!! it's not gonna live for long now!!!!! cant even crow at d rite time!!!! dunno.....is it a sign for fighting if one looks at a rooster in d eye?

i dunno wads wif me n pests! i was trying on sum clothes in sunway pyramid when a lizard fell into my blouse! it was quite big n fat. ran round n round. i had to pull out d stupid thing to free it! man!!!! still cant imagine where i got d guts to do that!!! geli like mad!!!! hah! maybe it's a sign dat i shud stop spending precious$$$.

oh well, life goes on. wonder wad my nex adventure wif animals will b.......

No comments: