Saturday, February 01, 2003

Hey, guys, life is kinda looking up to a person huh!
Nothing so monstrous to worry ¨C less worry on PSM, looking forward to practical teaching and each will walk their own way!
Hei this could be a new beginning or a closing to a very sad tale but what ever it is, I can assure you that it has been my most memorable.
Oh yeah ¨C owe MrG RM 15
There goes a dent in my angpow money! ;)
Hey MrG ¨C Chinese culture states that since you are older than all of us and you are earning money you must give us red packets. I don¡¯t mine not receiving mine as long as you give me 2 marks. ;)
The year of the Goat does not look so promising¡­according to a lot of ¡®sifu¡¯ readings the year of goat will bring us a lot of upheavals. All the animals are in for a rough ride. How true is that I have no idea¡­you read your zodiacs (English and Chinese version) and it contradicts each other¡­so weird¡­well it is up to the person to actually believe in all of that.
Well till the next CNY - Have a great goat year ahead! Embek embek!
JC aka Shi ing

No comments: