Wednesday, January 22, 2003

yeehahhh....we are back from the camp...finally after the stressing thought that we won't come back in one piece. Tomorrow is the next camp..I might be going as the volunteer if everything in my part is going okay.Anyway, Tenggaroh was fun!!!big time!!even though my group had a slow start but I must say that I am proud of them as they were able to improve so much within a short time...hikhik...under my guidance too!!gloat..gloat!!I miss my papa bear and my ala darling kid!!they were great and they made me proud!the food was great too...it has been a long time since I last ate sambal belacan and too eat it...huiyooo the feeling was estatic!!love the camp!!no better word to describe!!!just great!!!Mr.G.....not enough pictures!!!!!I want my model face to be more on pictures!!!!

No comments: