Thursday, January 09, 2003

helloooo...yani!finally u have woken up from the dark world.Good to have you back again.Miss you?there's a fine line between perasan and mengada...yours is perasan!!hihi...yup we kind of miss you though..but at least now u r back!!but too bad that u would have to drown yourselves in loads of work..but don't worry about it too much cause you can always count on your friends!!anyway..the language cam is coming nearer...excited people?!!I know I am..a bit if not much..but anyway..Tenggagroh(did I get that correctly?)here I come....with my pail..and my kain sarung....yeehahhhhh!!!!!!emmm...but I am still blur with the whole thing!maybe we should sut down and have a long meeting that will discuss about the whole thing..so that we are totally clear with waht we are supposed to do and how is the flow of the camp!!

No comments: