Sunday, January 26, 2003

Hello guys!..it's good to be back in UTM.hopefully that everyone is ok..except for me and i just knew this morning that kak tiqah had 'ceret-beret'.this is not her first time she had 'ceret-beret' but as i was informed she also had this same kind of desease after language camp in Tenggaroh..hahahhahhahah...i hope she will going to be ok in few days. as for me, i have quite a bad soar throat. maybe because i 'aummmmm!!!' too much in aping together with my 'fighting lions' group. actually i missed the first camp in tenggaroh as i want to join that camp as a volunteer but unfortunately i had to finish my PSM. after joining the lg.camp in aping, i think it was quite fun and also tiring as i didn't get enough sleep and i also got a serious backache because we had to sleep on the floor.but it's okay as i had the experience in dealing with kids not because i don't have any brothers or sisters (for your info.mr.g) at home but i'm not that kind of person that can easily mingled with little kids as maybe i've got no sense of humor (is it tqa?) i'm not that talkative (?) i'm too serious (my face?) and i talk only when needed (as mr.g said to me)...hmmmmm... what can i do?to mr.g who is luckily not my boyfriend (as you said to tqa and cecah) i'm not that serious as you think. i'm actually quite talkative, funny, interesting and a good girlfriend ;)...you can ask any of my friends. they know me better. as to the rest of my dearest friends, you did a great job and thanks for all of your help and ideas and you have gave a joy to this camp (especially to zam and jc who was very talkative). to mr.g thanks for your comments, actually my parents are also not sure with me sometimes and also my boyfriend. i don't know how i can deal with this 'serious' problem with my face.and also thanks to you for the drama.i'm sorry because we only managed to get the third prize. thanks to the honourable judges..you came at the right time and at the right place.this is too long!..before i end up, i would like to dedicate 'serangkaap pantun'. i have a pen, the pen is blue, i have a friend, my friend is YOU!...another one, pen merah, pen biru, you marah, i love u......bye!!!AUMMMMM!
p/s:don't eat first,wait for your friends!!!!!

No comments: