Wednesday, January 29, 2003

hai gang!i hope that it's not too late to comment or express my feelings towards both of the language camps.for your information, this is my first time to join language camp and i find that it is interesting to be a facilitator. i never been a faci before.every students will follow my instructions and the best part is what ever i say is correct and they cannot obey me just because i am their faci so that i have the power to control them.its really great and i really enjoyed the feeling of being the leader of the kids!hehe..the reason i am saying this is because even my own little brothers hard to listen to me! and i hate it when my brothers disobey me and even worse they will tell my mum and my mum will protect them from me!so that is why i like to control the kids at the language camps because i have the power!hahaha!!
in the first language camp, i find that my students are quite good.and sometimes i'm quite impressed of them.this is because they know how to play almost all of the games.so it's easy to give them instruction and especially the rules of the games.there's no need to repeat and repeat the same instructions.my students are very fast learners.even the quiet girls have good brains actually but maybe they are too shy to talk during the activities.i still remember the things that make me impressed.during the spy code game, there was one girl (passive girl) actually came out with the word aromatheraphy and the spelling is correct! i'm so impressed! and during drama practice the kids were able to give ideas especially for the props. i admit that at that time when aishah came to my class to offer manila cards for the props, i rejected because i thought i dont need any.but luckily my students have brilliant ideas to make props from the manila cards and i have to run to aishah to get the manila cards. so that's all for my comments.to be continued...

No comments: