Friday, January 31, 2003

Hello again everyone!Gong Xi Fa Cai to everyone!Sob..sob..Sue & I became 'Mak Guards' here. Didn't go back, want to take over Jusco actually! hik..hik.. Gosh...actually i've typed some amazing stories in this blogger thingy days ago but i couldn't post and publish it!Well, I just clicked on post, so the moment i did that, all gossips MIA and i was so fed up to type everything again. Now that explains why you guys didn't see my messages for a very long time. ok then, just to express my delayed comments about the camps.....Like tiqah said, really had fun managing the kids, partly because they really pay attention to us,akak-akak & bang-bang Faci, and also we know that we created a fun atmosphere, everybody would enjoy and had a good laugh. My favourite exercise session was the Las Ketchup dance of course, and my fav. game was the "where does the wind blow?". hehe...really funny when the kids didn't know exactly how to play the game, but instead they had a funny way to exchange places. To know more about the "wind" scene from tenggaroh, you guys better check out my acting scene with Bang Shah-all just to impersonate the kids!The drama presentation from both camps were very cool. Really amazed at how fast the kids could memorised their lines and even expressed thenselves creatively.Truthfully, I doubted that the kids could impressed us but yes, I was wrong. Phew!Just can't describe how nervous I felt when the kids wanted to perform. I didn't want them to feel bad if they couldn't even remember their complete lines. So the moral of the story is, always believe that your students can do it!-of course with our patience and creative minds :) Ole..ole..ole..ole..Dragon 2x .Overall commemts: I love the camps! the food was marvellous (ehem...the sambal belacan actually), the accomodation was ok, the people were friendly and helpful (of course they enjoyed our loud laughter) and to top it all, the children were such a sport! I hope i can meet them again in the future. by that time, perhaps I'll re-invent the games. who knos, Mr.G rap tunes will be in the list? oh yeah..,Teslians DEFINITELY look good in the red jerseys. So, any modelling offer out there?

No comments: