Wednesday, January 29, 2003

hi...first time joining this blogger. "opss2x, we are the ants,HARDWORKING ants," the kids are hardworking, but not me, opss,,no2x, not enough hardworking actually. still tired of the camps, but finally the holiday is coming, i' m now at home and nothing more to say about the camps, just to stress out that i did enjoy BOTH camps especially the moments with the kids.well done to all of us,,especially those who like me, (jc said that those make joke of me, they like me,,,)oh..actually i really don't mind about that.the "teasing games" are our daily routine (esp. those who are very close wit me). we enjoy it and as yani told me a few weeks ago, "don't "take heart" over those things as people keep teasing you as u are the centre of attention..."hmm..i'm not sure about that.whatever, as long as we enjoy it..opsss,,time for lunch, my mom keep calling me, i've to stop, to be continued..i'm so hungry like the fighting mama lion,,aummmm!

p/s: mr g,,,i'll pass u the reports next week, may i? i'm very sorry sir, i did forgetting all things as i was very excited to be back at home...sorry sir2x

No comments: