Sunday, January 12, 2003

whoa....did not know that there are still a lot more to do just to get full mark for this weblog assighment. Anyway, Li Min as the treasurer had collected RM10 from each language camp members for the prices. Initially each one would have to pay RM5 but due to certain circumstances, the sponsorship money is late, the collection was needed. The first language camp is coming soon. Maybe the members felt worried..I know I was..because we didn't do anything much. Compared to our last project (drama class), the workload was like tonnes and tonnes...time seemed to shorter by 10 hours each day. Maybe there is not much to do for this camp, but still I hope for the best.Afterall, we do have a reputation to keep...the BEST and nothing but the BEST!!hihi...I think I have 100 words here...

No comments: