Friday, January 10, 2003

good afternoon guys!!!...Next week is going to be a big day for us as we are going to handle a bunch of kids in Tenggaroh...for me, I feel quite excited about it as it's been quite a long time I haven't been to any camp.About the game 2, I can say that Victor and I are quite blur about this thing (extreme dictation)..Maybe we will follow on Alariece's advice to see Mr.G before it's too late...Actually Victor is very busy with his PSM and I think he's quite stress with his new supervisor...I agree with Alariece on her suggestion to collect money from the rest of the members to help Cecah...I am actually a very helpful person, so there is one question I would like to ask. Can I join both of you to wrap the prizes? (to Alariece and Sue)..Maybe my ideas and creativity can help you?? (hahahhhaahhh...) just kidding but I really want to play a part and contribute something for this camp although I'm actually from group 2...That's all for today..see you guys in class.....chow

No comments: