Sunday, January 05, 2003

Mr.G, I am writing in response to Wan Ling's entry. i completely forgotten about the whole thing,as it was nothing related to me..hihi..don't blame me for only caring about my own well being..anyway..I am not totally that obnoxious or self centered. I do feel the same way. It is a bit too heavy on the two girls. I mean, when all of us did ours, it was heavy enough plus other things that we have to do. Anyway, it is not Yani's fault that she is down with dengue that led Tiqah presented in a very last minute. We are trying our very best to score in this subject as there is no excuse for us to do badly in it. I mean all of us gave our commitment and do everything that is required for the course. So, let's cut them some slack shall we?Even though this might came late..oh and Yani...hope you will get well soon!

No comments: