Wednesday, January 08, 2003

Hi people… So busy lately that I didn’t have time to go online. Bobby purposely sent a sms informing that he replied something to my last message. Anyway, I have not read it somehow, ‘cos I am typing this in Microsoft Word and send it out later.
The language camp is just around the corner. Frankly, I don’t have any feeling about it, unlike the preparation on Olivia Twist. Maybe, after this week, we’ll be working like hell, I believe. But, I will enjoy myself, since this is gonna be the last fun thing we do together. So friends, don’t give yourself much pressure, especially Cecah, Mas, Linda. After all, it’s “sub-sub water”. All of us were experienced and well-trained….Hmmm, considering whether to join the first camp or not, for the sake of being with my dearest friends and partly to join in the fun! Shall decide with the rest!! Can’t promise ya (those who are from Group 1). Cos, of presentation…Ok people, I have to stop here. I have PSM to do, lots to add and redo. See ya!! Good luck to all.

No comments: