Wednesday, January 29, 2003

good afternoon....i just had my lunch with tqa and dee at mak mah. once again i want to tell you guys that i had a serious cough + flu. edot is missing as i want to get my medicine from her. i just has one question to ask. about the jersey, we should pay right as it is not free? how much should we pay and to whom shoud we give the money?. i'm just curious as we were not be informed about the payment of the jersey until yesterday class when puan.noraishah said that only farah has paid to her. most of us were confused with the $10 that we have paid that i was informed that the money was for the hampers. can somebody plz explain to me? and for mas the ant...welcome to blogger.com. and for your information masmonah....this mama lion is always hungry but she can still keep fit and slim and look marvellous all the time. the secret? IT'S A SUPRISE!!!!!!!!!...HAHAHAAAGHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHHA.....that's all for today..chow!!!!

p/s: to mr.g...i had post 3 entries and received at least 3 comments from edot, farah and tqa. unfortunately, my name is not in the name lists of this site. maybe there is something wrong with my registration. but i just want to inform you that you can check all my entries+comments from others by looking at the list of upsaid members. my username is LINA. thank you very much!!!!AUMMMM

No comments: