Friday, January 03, 2003

hello...helo..hello..people of the earth!!looks like today is the day that we have been waiting for...TESLian Nite...NOT!!!is it me or is it just me again...this is something that I'm struggling still to develop the appropriate enthusiasm over it!!other than that...whoa...there's the practical thing coming up...and due to the fact that I have the "ulu" face, once gain the conspiracy had managed to dump me to a place where Timecel won't work!it is bad enough that I have no idea at all the places in Kluang...imagine this, if I got lost..I won't be able to call for help cause Timecel is such a lousy line that they don't cover kluang!...i think laa...anyway, dear frens...gud luck, may all of you come back in one piece and still have your sanity restored!!

No comments: