Saturday, April 12, 2014

Third week teaching in SMK Secret (Week 4)

Hello...
For this week, I would like to tell on how do I handle problematic students in my class in SMK Secret. Although they do not have any discipline problem, he always disturbed students that want to listen what I said in their class.

For this type of students, I try to gives more attention to him and asked him any questions that will make him to always gives attention in my class. Sometimes it is working and sometimes it is not.

Another problems is when there was a group of students that will always talk or play at the back of the class. For me, these types of students they always a problem in my class because they do not want to learn anything. They only like to play in class. For this type of problem, I have make a few solution. First option is to divides them into other groups. Second solution, asks one student from that group which we consider as their leader and place him/her to other seat. The last solution is the silent treatment. However, the silent treatment will take a long time to really gives effects to students. So it is the last option that I will use in my classroom control.

No comments: