Wednesday, April 23, 2014

My Wonderful Moment at SMK Secret (Week 7)

Hi everyone..

For this week, nothing has really changed and I went to school just the way I did the last 6 weeks. Everything is good and I have a good time teaching. For this entry, I just want to share a little bit on the camping program held by the Unit Disiplin. The camping is actually for prefect from Form 2 - Form 5 students. My friend and I were invited by the other teachers to join and maybe can help them running the activity.

We started our journey on Thursday at 5.30 p.m. Since the camping was held at Mersing, it took us about 2 and a half hours to reach at the campsite. It has a good view since it is near to the beach. When we arrived there, the students have already set up their camps. So, we just help some of them who were struggling. At night, students have an LDK. Since the school party has already hired the facilitators to run the activity, basically the teachers do not have much work to do. They just made sure that all of the students participate and the rest will be done by the facilitators.

On Friday morning, my friend and I helped the teachers to do some chores since at night they are going to have a BBQ. After finishing our work, my friend and I went back to our hostel together with Mr. Friendly who is also on his way back.

No comments: