Saturday, April 26, 2014

My 8th week Teaching in SMK Secret (Week 9)

Hello Gameplan readers,

This week is an examination week for SMK Secret, and this is a huge task for me. Although we are practical teacher, we still need to take care of classes and prevents students from discussing with other students while the examination was held. It is easy for me as I used my experience as students to prevents the students from copying or discussing with others. 

It was easy for me as I also seek for answers by using signals when it is examination week. It is easy for me to know when is the perfect time for the students to copy in exams. The tactics that these students used was similar as what I did in my exams. So, it was not too hard for me to identify who was copying and who wasn't. This week has taught me of how the teacher need to observe their students so that they are worthy to get the marks or results that they have in the future.

No comments: