Wednesday, April 23, 2014

My Wonderful Moment at SMK Secret (Week 9)

Hi there..

This week is an examination week. So, teachers just need to teach on Sunday while on the other days, there are specific times that are determined by the school for the teachers to teach. As for me, I just have class on Sunday. This week, I have faced many situations during examination period. There are some of the students who like to look around while answering questions, some of them like to give signals and some of them even speaks. The problem with me is that I was not sure why they did that. They didn't look like to do something bad but it made others including me uncomfortable. But, I managed to take care of the class and there is no major problem for me. Overall, this week is little relax for me and I enjoyed being in class watching students answering questions which sometimes can make me smile.

No comments: