Tuesday, April 22, 2014

My Wonderful Moment at SMK Secret (Week 2)

Hi there..

In my second week in school, I started to teach. There are two classes that are actually in my care. In this second week, I learnt that different students have different attitudes towards their friends, teachers and school. I learnt that as teacher I cannot use the same approach in my teaching because I have to cope with two distinctive situations in my life at school.

The first class is a very good class. They are clever, they respect the teacher and they always use good words when talking to others and to the teachers. They are just wonderful for me. I could not ask for more from them. They made me feel comfortable teaching and communicate with them. They never looked down on you and they never make you angry with them. They give full cooperation and that is the best thing for me.

My second class is different. They are very noisy and they hate learning. When I started to teach, they started to talk and when I stopped, they still could not stop. They are very week in English and I do not blame them for that. I felt a little disappointed about what I have to face but this is the challenge that I have to overcome in these next three months.  

No comments: