Wednesday, April 23, 2014

My Wonderful Moment at SMK Secret (Week 8)

Hi there..

I have a good feeling right now as everything finally goes the way it should be. It's been about 5 weeks I have trouble on the schedule. Luckily, this week the school decided to have a change in the timetable at it really pleased me very much because the English teacher for my classes is changed. The new appointed English teaching asked me to fully take care of the classes and it made me very happy since I can plan my lesson better and I do not have to rush anymore.

Since next week is PBS, basically I just did revision sessions with my students and I helped them understanding the topics they have learnt.

The other exciting thing for me this week is to be able to watch how disciplinary action took place at my school. That was a very beneficial lesson to me as a teacher-to-be. For this week, I watched how a discipline teacher handled a case involving form 2 and form 1 students who brought liquor to school. The discipline teacher was very precised in what he was investigating and lastly he managed to solve the case with the best decision.

No comments: