Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Fifth Week Teaching in SMK Secret.. (Week 6)

Hello dear readers,
For the fifth week, I still have problems with some of the students. It is not about handling them, but the discipline in school. Most of them, they like to ignore the rules, simple rules that they can follow but they choose to ignore it. One of the rules is tuck in their shirt. There were a lot of students that have low merit points because of this rules. As a teacher in the school, I always try to asks them nicely to tuck in their shirt.

However, some of the students they only tuck it in when I am in front of the guys. Some of the students, they lose their respect to the teachers that are scolding them for not tuck in their shirt. I thought that I want to find a way so that students can follow the instruction, but they still respect the teachers. For me, I have planned that if they do not want to tuck in their shirt, I will do that for them. Some students, I will asks them to come near to me and I will ask them, "Do you want to tuck in your shirt yourself, or did you want me to do it for you?"

No comments: