Wednesday, April 23, 2014

My Wonderful Moment at SMK Secret (Week 6)

Hi...

For this week, I would like to share a little bit about the students in my school. These students are very kind to me although some of them are very naughty and like to play in class. But still I own their respect. But what interests me is the difference that can actually be seen from my perspective as a student. From what I have seen through this whole time, the level of respect that a student should give to the teacher is not the same as when I was a secondary school student. I still remembered that when I was at my school, my friends and I never missed to greet our teachers with salam as muslims. But now, I notice that the approach has fade away from the life of these students. Some of them just ignore the teachers when they meet outside the class. Some of them may avoid the teachers and it really hurts my eyes watching this kind of attitude. They also don't feel shame using bad words while talking to their friends although they can see the teacher is right in front of them. This shocked me very much and I felt a little disappointing with today's situation. Up until now, I'm still wondering what has happened that actually changed these values.

No comments: