Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Fourth Week Teaching in SMK Secret (Week 5)

Hello readers,
For this week, I managed to control my class. I always entertain them. I found out that they love to watch videos and singing. Sometimes, when I entered the class bringing my laptop and the projector, they expected that they will watch a movie or a funny video. However, I always turn them down because the time is not enough or suitable to play any videos.
Sometimes, when the lesson that I conducted ends earlier, I will show them a cartoon video or a funny video as a reward for them. Some students they started to like me and started to hangs with me. The story about my method spread quickly like a disease. All of the students asked me when I want to enter their class and shows them a cartoon video. I only can answer them truthfully, "I am not your English teacher, you need to try and asked your teacher to use this method. If I am your English teacher, I will definitely use the method in your class."

No comments: