Saturday, April 26, 2014

My Ninth Week Teaching in SMK Secret (Week 10)

Attention Gameplan readers,

In this entry, I want to share with you on my activity in the weekends. Some weekends, I always spend my time cycling with some of the teachers from SMK Secret. Before this, I always cycling with them started from Taman Mutiara Rini, using off road to go to Gelang Patah, and then using another off road route to go to Lima Kedai and using on road to stop at the spot that we started earlier. It was 25 to 30 km trip which takes 4 hours for us to finish the course.

However, this week we will use new course at Kg. Melayu area. I also do not recognise the routes, however it was exciting for us to use new off road routes and cycling while enjoying the nature. Although it was tiring, for me it was a valuable lesson and experience as I never cycling off road before I enters this school. For me, I will use this activity to strengthen our relationship although we will not teach in this school anymore.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good. By cycling you know the surrounding more. - Mr. Ghazali